Duct Cleaning Burlington
If there is one thing at Entire Duct Cleaning which we are very proud of, it is our commitment to providing the best duct cleaning service to all our customers. We pride ourselves in making sure that clients residing in Ontario have clean ducts that work the way they’re supposed to. We provide services in Toronto and the GTA and cities within a 50 km radius of Toronto, including Burlington.
We have a team of professional and high-qualified technicians who work to ensure that all members of the family have nothing but safe and clean air to breathe. Duct cleaning services help remove allergens, irritants, and pollutants in your home and office. We use modern and powerful machines and tools such as blowers and vacuums to thoroughly clean your HVAC system and ductwork.
What is duct cleaning?
Duct cleaning needs special tools to dislodge dirt in the ducts. This results in contaminants becoming increasingly loose before they are vacuumed out. There are instances when the ducts have to be cut for tool access before they can be carefully released. When duct cleaning is done improperly, it can do more harm instead of good. So make sure you hire qualified and trained duct cleaning professionals.
Should I have my ducts cleaned?
Homeowners today have a growing concern of the air quality inside their homes. You should get your ductwork cleaned once every 2-3 years if your home has heavy carpeting and pets and once every 3-5 years if you don’t. When done properly, duct cleaning can make a huge difference in your home. Besides regular maintenance, you should pre-pone your duct cleaning if there is the presence of:
- Animals. If you see signs of animal infestation or nesting in your HVAC system or if you have a pet that sheds hair, you should immediately have the animal removed and get experts to clean the HVAC unit.
- Mold. If you see mold growth inside the ductwork, there is an immediate need to have it cleaned.
- Contaminants. Check for signs of pet hair, debris, and odors in the room coming through the duct after the registers have been cleaned.
- Renovation. Renovations come with significant dust, asbestos, and sometimes even lead paint removal. Ducts need to be sealed off during renovations because if they’re not, there is a big possibility for debris and dust to be lodged inside the ductwork.
- Illness. If a member of the family has been suffering from allergy-related health problems and the home has been decontaminated, there is a big probability that your HVAC system may be the cause.
- Moving into a new home or office. Moving into a place that has been previously used may mean that you don’t know when the previous owners had their last duct cleaning. When the property is also newly built, there is a very high chance that it contains a lot of contaminants due to construction work.
Avoiding Duct Cleaning Scams
Although there are several good duct cleaning companies to choose from, there are unfortunately also many scams taking place in the industry as well. So it’s important to know which companies have skilled and trained teams that can do the job right. You certainly want to get your money’s worth. Unscrupulous companies may employ various scare tactics to claim that your home is unhealthy and that it needs cleaning right away, and then go on to perform an incomplete job without proper tools.
While choosing a duct cleaning company, ask for the following to help make the right choice.
References. Get references from friends and family who have tried and were satisfied with their cleaning services or check for their reviews online. Here is a link to our Google reviews by previous clients.
Estimates. Always ask for an estimate before moving forward. You can call us at (416) 278-7661 for a free cleaning quote.
Check standards. There are guidelines which professional contractors must abide by when they provide services.
Result verification. After the HVAC cleaning service has been completed, you should be offered visual inspection either through remote camera or in person so that you can verify that every single duct has been cleaned. Always insist on an inspection before you shell out your hard-earned money.
Avoid sealants and sprays. A lot of organizations advise against the use of sealants and sprays because they contain potentially harmful chemicals which can get inside your air ducts. These chemicals can cause a lot of harm to the health of everyone inside the home. We use herbal sanitizing for our sessions.
At Entire Duct Cleaning we are always striving to give our customers the best experience. We’re here to answer all your queries regarding our duct cleaning services. If you live in Burlington or any of the cities falling within a 50 km radius of Toronto, contact us today at (416) 278-7661 for more information or fill the quote request form below.
Request a Duct Cleaning Quote!
- Monday 8am–6pm
- Tuesday 8am–6pm
- Wednesday 8am–6pm
- Thursday 8am–6pm
- Friday 8am–6pm
- Saturday 9am–6pm
- Sunday Closed
Areas We Offer Duct Cleaning Services
- North York
- East York
- Richmond Hill
- King City
- Port Perry
- Durham Region