Wondering how much it can cost to have your duct cleaned? Many factors influence how much a duct cleaning session will cost for your home. Some of these factors are:
- What needs to be cleaned?
Are you only interested in cleaning your ducts, or do you want to extend the service to your air conditioning unit and furnace? Expert advice recommends you clean all the components of your ductwork system.
- Is it a residential or commercial cleaning?
Commercial ducts are typically larger than residential ones. So the cost might vary based on which of the two you want cleaned.
- Number of vents?
Some service providers give an all-inclusive bill for the entire service, while others bill for every individual vent cleaned. At Entire Duct Cleaning, we charge based on the number of vents in your home.
- Does your ductwork contain mold and mildew?
Removing mold and mildew might require chemicals, specialized equipment and sometimes personnel. It also consumes more time and thus could potentially increase your bill.
- Does your ductwork system require repairs, sealing or replacements?
After a thorough HVAC inspection, experts might establish that your ducts also need servicing and repairs. A full HVAC system replacement is, of course, a lot more expensive than a basic cleaning session.
- Distance to your home or commercial building?
It is good to settle for a company that works within your area, in order to reduce costs. Picking a company that does not normally operate within your area might raise the prices due to transportation. Are your located in Toronto or a city falling within a 60 km radius of Toronto? If so, we serve you!
How Do You Detect Scams When it Comes to Pricing?
Extremely low cleaning quotes are a red flag! Be wary of companies or people who quote incredibly low prices, like those under $100. Such low quotes could only mean two things:
- Shoddy service: Inexperienced technicians who will vanish immediately after the service. These kinds of companies could be lacking the tools and equipment necessary for cleaning your ductwork system thoroughly.
- Hidden costs: Imagine someone coming up with more items you need to pay for than they had mentioned in your initial agreement—terrible, right?
Why Entire Duct Cleaning?
- Entire Duct Cleaning services residents in Toronto & the GTA, including cities up to a 50 km radius of Toronto, including Mississauga, Brampton, Milton, Oakville, Pickering, Ajax, Vaughan, North York, Richmond Hill and Scarborough.
- We have experienced, professional and courteous technical staff who will ensure value for your money.
- We do not have any hidden costs!
We are Entire Duct Cleaning and we are here to provide you with professional duct cleaning services. Our team of trained and skilled professionals make sure that the air you breath inside your homes and offices is clean and pollutant free. We provide duct cleaning services for residential and commercial properties to help eliminate irritants and allergens such as pollen, smoke, dust mites, bacteria, etc. We service Toronto & the GTA and all cities within a 50 km radius of Toronto including Brampton, Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Pickering, Ajax, Vaughan, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough.
We take great pride in our craft! Therefore, our highly experienced team uses specialized machines and tools to do a professional job! We are always striving to give our customers the best experience and are here to answer all your queries. You can contact us at (416) 278-7661 or fill in the form below for more information and to get a price quote.
Request a Duct Cleaning Quote!
- Monday 8am–6pm
- Tuesday 8am–6pm
- Wednesday 8am–6pm
- Thursday 8am–6pm
- Friday 8am–6pm
- Saturday 9am–6pm
- Sunday Closed
Areas We Offer Duct Cleaning Services
- North York
- East York
- Richmond Hill
- King City
- Port Perry
- Durham Region